Friday, February 20, 2009

We all have nagging pains. Right now, my wife has the nagging pain in her hips that comes with 7 months of being pregnant. I am experiencing the nagging pain of annoying students. I have one student, I will call him Hot Wheels. I give that name affectionately. This student had a fascination with the Jackass movies, and got the bright idea to stick a hot wheels car into the anus of one of his friends. A few questions; 1. What type of friend sticks a hot wheels car in your anus? 2. What type of friend exposes his anus? Is this the bright future of America that teachers are molding? I digress. Hot Wheels is that kid.

I started writing this post A LONG time ago. My wife is no longer 7 months pregnant, Harper is now 4 months old. I no longer teach high school, I am the cool new science teacher in the middle school.

Some things don't change. I still have those students (like Gothie and Hot Wheels), they are just much smaller and more impressionable. With all of the warped/fun ideas I have, this is going to be a great year.

Let's just hope for funny blog posts sake, the kids are just as screwed up.

No comments:

Post a Comment